Organizations need a 27% increase in employee performance to meet business goals. Despite investing billions annually in traditional training, research shows that 4 in 5 employees are ineffective learners, and only apply half of what they learn from formal program.
Evalion provides the Greek and the Cypriot market with some of the most efficient personnel development tools.
OPQ Development Action Planner
This OPQ32 report summarises the way that the employee have described his typical style at work under sixteen management competency headings. It gives an indication of his likely strengths in each area and also makes suggestions for development activities, based upon the information gained from the questionnaire.
Deliver Consistent Learning Experience
Best in class organizations harness the power of experiential learning by providing the structure and support needed for employees to engage in effective learning habits using the 70:20:10 learning model.
SHL's Development Coach offers a scalable solution for delivering a consistent learning experience to help you bring the 70:20:10 learning model to life.
Development Coach – What You Get
- A user-friendly solution which breaks down complex activities into simple,
step-by-step actions to support employees’ success
- Manager visibility and input into employees’ development
- Implementation support aligned to your business objectives
- Monthly reporting on individual and organizational progress and results
- Expert consulting throughout to drive engagement
Source: SHL and Gartner research.