Ability tests assess the individuals’ current abilities as well as the future potential for different types of work skills. That information has proven to be particularly critical for selecting and developing talent within an organization. Identifying talent is not only essential, but also difficult to achieve, especially in today’s complex work environment, which is defined by rapid changes and high expertise.
Evalion offers a broad range of ability tests by SHL, while it has developed and standardized more than 300 ability tests, both online and paper & pencil, in the Greek language and population.
Evalion’s portfolio encompasses various ability tests, some of which are:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Inductive Reasoning
- Deductive Reasoning
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Scenarios (for Assessing Managerial Judgment)
The tests provided by Evalion are available for all job levels and functions of an organization. Moreover, Evalion works closely with organizations to design tailor-made ability tests for exclusive use.
SHL Verify Interactive
Challenge candidates with performance-based assessments that reflect real life work challenges in an engaging way. SHL research shows interactive, activity-based tests are better for engaging candidates in an immersive, modern testing process. ‘Real world’ tasks help reinforce that the process of applying for a job or promotion is a serious business.
The new innovative cognitive ability assessment suite, offering an interactive, business-relevant approach designed to predict workplace performance for your graduate, professional and managerial hires.
- Features a mobile-first design – providing an engaging and modern consumer-grade candidate experience
- Anytime, anywhere, on any device – delivers a consistent user experience, irrespective of device type
- Multi-point scoring – adaptive questions reduce testing time while maintaining predictive power
- Customizable at the test level – allowing for enhanced brand experience
- Supports early stage screening – get to the bottom of the funnel faster and with more accuracy
A candidate’s education and experience often constitute poor predictors of job performance. SHL's Skills/Knowledge Tests, which are provided by Evalion, are designed to help organizations identify individuals with the required skills, in order to be productive from day one, as well as the candidates that will require further training. These tests, which are available online in English, cover three broad skills’ categories:
- Clerical Skills Tests, e.g. Written English, English Vocabulary, Typing
- Business-Essential Skills Tests, e.g. Microsoft Excel Essentials, Microsoft Office 2010 Fundamentals
- IT Professional Skills Tests, e.g. Computer Technical Support, Java 7, Python 3.3, ASP.NET 4.5