Evalion offers to the Greek and Cypriot market the SHL Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ). OPQ is one of the most widely used and respected measures of workplace behavioural style in the world. It sets a high standard of measurement excellence, providing HR professionals and business managers with relevant and accurate information to make fast and well-informed people decisions. The OPQ provides a clear framework for understanding the impact of personality on job performance. It is internationally recognised for its accuracy of assessment. Over 90 independent validation studies have been conducted on the OPQ over a period of 25 years, across 20 countries and 40 industries, providing concrete evidence of its power to predict performance in the workplace.
It measures 32 personality characteristics relevant to performance. The assessment can be delivered online as self-service or as a managed service.
The OPQ helps organizations:
- Identify the best-fit applicants for a given role
- Improve interview hit rates
- Identify future leaders
- Redeploy talent across the business
- Evaluate the talent pool to support organizational change
- Create winning project teams
- Manage role changes, such as from technical specialist to effective people manager
- Delivered online as a self-service or as a managed service
The OPQ is available in more than 30 languages including Greek. Some of the most widely used OPQ32 Reports are:
- Universal Competency Report
- Manager Plus Report
- Leadership Report
- Emotional Intelligence Report
- Development Action Planer
- Sales Report
The OPQ consists of 104 items which takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. Candidates are asked to select the option that is most like them and the option that is least like them:
Read more about OPQ language availability and download more OPQ sample reports on SHL assessment catalog.