Organizational Development is achieved after careful study, design and implementation of comprehensive human resources management systems in an organization.
These systems take into account an organization’s strategy, its current, as well as future human resources needs, in order to remain efficient and succeed in its business plans. In other words, all human resources management processes, from talent attraction to personal development and succession planning programs, should be designed and implemented consistently and in coherence with the organization’s strategic goals.
The relevant services provided by Evalion include:
- Job analysis & Job description
- Organizational culture analysis
- Development of competency models
- Human resources development programs, such as 360 0 feedback programs
- HIPOs (High Potentials) identification programs
- Performance appraisal programs