The Personality and Ability Assessment (PAA) course is our flagship training offering and is a great way to start your psychometrics journey. The PAA course has been carefully designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to make the right people decisions within your organization, as well as offer the opportunity to gain your British Psychological Society (BPS) certification. Upon successful completion of this training you will be able to predict talent potential and fit by using the world-leading OPQ and award-winning SHL Verify Interactive ability suite. You will be certified to administer, interpret and deliver competent feedback on core reports.
Participants will be equipped to:
- Evaluate and select appropriate ability tests and OPQ reports.
- Interpret and provide feedback on ability tests and OPQ profiles.
- Understand how to apply SHL OPQ in selection, development and team building.
- Implement best practice assessment processes, and link SHL OPQ to the competencies key to business
- Apply for registration with the British Psychological Society (BPS) as a certified user of ability and personality instruments (having accomplished all the training requirements).
- Access to the free OPQ Practitioner follow-up workshop with focus on using the OPQ for development
- Embed best practices in talent assessment selection.
- Better inform your talent decisions.
- Enhance the impact of your assessment investments.
- Reduce the risk of improper or ineffective assessment use.
Empowering your company to:
- Identify the best talent.
- Improve development programs.
- Reduce recruitment cost.
- Increase hiring effectiveness.
- Decrease time to hire.
- Enhance hiring manager satisfaction.
Our new virtual course will have all of the same components as our regular in-company and public courses, but with the traditional content distilled into key concepts and the addition of more contemporary perspectives such as assessment trends based on the latest assessment data included. This course has been specially designed for an engaging and interactive experience for every participant.
Duration: 2 days (8 hours/day) + 5 hours of online pre-course or 3 days (5 hours/day) + 5 hours of online pre-course.
Cost: 1,000 € / Participant (a 15% discount is applied to the initial cost for the second and each additional participant from the same organization).